There are two levels of BSOS membership – Full membership and Associate membership. Technicians and other associated health care professionals are eligible to become associate members, but can apply for full membership by demonstrating relevant skills to the executive committee. The cost of joining and course fees will be the same for full and associate members.
Why Join BSOS
We are a busy small dental group which organise hands on occlusal training.
We are a friendly approachable group and offer support and camaraderie to our members.
Regular discounted UK wide meetings with the best speakers in the world.
Advice on treatment and care for patients.
Access to a huge library of resources.
- Applicants will have to show that they have done a minimum of two days education in occlusion.
- They have to commit to attending at least 12 hours of our meetings, every 2 years.
- Their details will not appear on the website.
- They will not be able to vote.
- They will not be able to hold office in the society.
- They will not be allowed to use BSOS logo
- To be entitled to full membership it will have to be shown that the applicant has done training including hands-on appliances and a full equilibration as a minimum.
- They will need to be proposed and seconded by 2 full members.
- Full members details will appear on the society’s website
- Can use the BSOS logo
- Can vote at our meetings
- May hold office in the society
Please fill out the below application form for review: