£47.86 every 3 months and a £100.00 sign-up fee
Welcome you to the BSOS!
Choose this subscription method if you wish to pay via your credit card. £47 + transaction fee per quarter. If you prefer to pay by direct debit contact Hannah in the BSOS office.
- Applicants will have to show that they have done a minimum of two days education in occlusion.
- They will need to be proposed and seconded by 2 full members.
- They have to commit to attending at least 12 hours of our meetings, every 2 years.
- Their details will not appear on the website.
- They will not be able to vote.
- They will not be able to hold office in the society.
- They will not be allowed to use BSOS logo
If you have not yet applied, to be entitled to Associate Membership you will have to show that you have done appropriate training including hands-on appliances and a full equilibration as a minimum. Find our application form here >