£47.00 every 3 months and a £100.00 sign-up fee
Proceed here and become a Full Member if your application has been successful – we welcome you to the BSOS!
- Applicants will have to show that they have done a minimum of two days education in occlusion.
- They will need to be proposed and seconded by 2 full members.
- They have to commit to attending at least 12 hours of our meetings, every 2 years.
- Their details will not appear on the website.
- They will not be able to vote.
- They will not be able to hold office in the society.
- They will not be allowed to use BSOS logo
If you have not yet applied, to be entitled to Associate Membership you will have to show that you have done appropriate training including hands-on appliances and a full equilibration as a minimum. You will also need to be proposed and seconded by 2 full members. Find our application form here >