Occlusion – Theory – Day 1
The aim of this course is to show how occlusion is important in most cases in a primary care setting
The speaker will:
1. Describe the basic principles of Occlusion.
2. Explain the stable & dynamic anatomy of the TMJ & associated musculature
3. Introduce the concept of tooth wear and the factors that affect it.
This course meets the GDC Development outcome C:- Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field of practice
The participants will be able to:
1. Describe the functional movement of the mandible.
2. Identify when parafunction is a factor in tooth loss
3. Plan when to utilise further investigation
CPD: 6 hour(s)
Speakers: Murray, Laurence
Date: 15 November 2018: Thursday
Start Time: 09:00 AM
End Time: 05:00 PM
Venue/Room: Addenbrooke’s The Deakin Centre/Room 4
Address: The Deakin Centre