Title: An Introduction to Sleep Disordered Breathing – A Medical Problem with a Dental Solution.
Attendees will learn:
1. What is Sleep Disordered Breathing
2. How it is diagnosed and treated by our medical colleagues
3. How we can screen our dental patients for SDB
4. How dentists can use Mandibular Repositioning Devices to treat SDB
5. How to incorporate sleep into their dental practices
6. A suggested treatment protocol for SDB
Dr. Paul McLornan is a board certified Prosthodontist serving the prosthodontic needs of San Antonio, the Hill Country and the greater South Texas area.
General dentists and other dental specialists refer their patients to Dr. McLornan because of his specialty training in advanced implant, restorative and cosmetic dentistry.
Dentists and medical physicians also refer their patients to Dr. McLornan for oral appliance therapy to treat snoring and sleep apnea problems.
Dr. McLornan was awarded a Masters of Science degree by the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio for his research work in the treatment of snoring and sleep apnoea